Tuesday, February 16, 2021

"Sweet love"



Oh my sweet love!

I celebrated romance and pinks and blues and florals to create this page for the More than words challenge for February.



I used my very favourite colour medium; Tim Holtz Distress Oxides (mixed with water and smooshed and splattered on the page).


A next favourite part of the page was creating the flowers. I stamped these Vicki Boutin flowers and die cut them out. Then I painted them with more Tim Holtz distress oxides.



So great to celebrate my one and my only this month.

Amanda

 

6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Amanda, your page is absolutely beautiful! I love the happy photo and the gorgeous way you scrapped it. I especially like the beautiful roses you created! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month.

Dana Tatar said...

This page is so pretty! I love the background treatment. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Emzascrapper said...

Love this Amanda! Those roses are totally awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at MTW this month.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Such a beautiful page !! Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

Scrapeciarnia Aga Mirkowska said...

Simple and beautiful! Pure romance! I love it! Thank you for joining More Than Words Challenge this month. Greetings, Aga

Ragozina Olga said...

Fantastic! I like it❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for joining us at
More Than Words this month!❤️❤️❤️