Sunday, September 22, 2013

123 challenge - September

This month at 123 Challenge...
 
Here's my page:
 
 
 

COLOUR: PINK
WORD: SWEET
TECHNIQUE: FLORALS
 
This is my kinda challenge.... :)
 
I used Fancy Pants background, with new MME Cut&Paste papers.
All my fun embellishments: APOCD flair, paper roses, Glitz bling, enamel dots, new puffy stickers from D'Lish, motex, etc. etc.
 
YOU MUST JOIN 123 Challenge this month... they need more entries and more support to keep it going!!!!
 
Amanda
 

4 comments:

Leonie Waldron said...

Beautiful page Amanda! Love your little clusters :) Thanks for joining in at 123! :)

Chantalle said...

Love your colour and pattern combo! My hawk eye spots a giant rhinestone, dang I love those babies! Thanks for playing along with us at 123 as well this month :)

sannalippert said...

sweet, sweet, sweet :)! thanks for playing along with us!!!

Paula said...

Great mix of papers here...lovely! Thank you for your support this month over @ 123 :)