Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sassy Mood Board - November 2014

Hi everyone,

I loved this Mood Board at Sassy Scrappers:




Here is my page and a close up:



I was definitely inspired by this colour palette!
I created my own background with gelatos. I also did some stamping using the gelatos as well.
I layered some doilies with washi tape and plasters mesh under the photo and included some resin flowers, glitter bots and enamel dots.
AND I know, I have said it - but I love these Vellum Bows from Rainbow Splendour - they seriously look good on any page! LOL!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


2 comments:

Chantalle said...

Those bows are totally adorbs and the background is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with us Amanda!

Anita B said...

Loving that background,fabulous layout..thanks for joining us at sassy..xx