Saturday, May 30, 2015

Scrapbooking top 50 - May challenge

A fab sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 this May.




And here is my page and some close ups!

I incorporated layers of  paper, doileys and tags, white paint splatters, with machine stitching to join these layers. I did stitch a transparency over the photo,. which looks cool in real life, but made the page hard to photograph.

The RAINBOW SPLENDOUR VELLUM BOW looks awesome of course~! #favouritethings

I also have some old Scrap That diecuts from my stash!
 
Thanks for looking and thanks for the great sketch.
 
Amanda
 
 

2 comments:

Bridget said...

What a special page to capture a special family moment. I love the colors you choose. Thanks for playing along with SBT50.

Chloe said...

What a gorgeous page! I just love the soft colours - fab take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along :)