Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Scrap the Girls AUGUST

I LOVE being a part of the creative team at SCRAP the GIRLS...

This month was special... first we had this mood board to work with:


Next we had a fabulous pack of chipboard from 2Crafty to work with! (Amazing!!!)


Here is my page for this month's challenge and some close ups!

White cardstock base with some Dear Lizzy and My Minds Eye papers.
To make that pretty white and gold square - I used Bo Bunny gold glitter paste through a TCW Prima stencil (which was a gift from my awesome buddy Katie Howard!) - cool right????

 

But the winners on this page, are the chipboard... I inked the vine and some little hearts with navy blue Prima ink. I used gold embossing on the butterfly and word title. I even tried some of the gold glitter paste on some of the little chipboard hearts. Divine chipboard! Thank you 2Crafty!
 
You will also see another DIY Heart, from Charms Creations. I again used water and mists (Heidi Swapp mist this time), to colour both the heart and the muslin.
PS>>> DIY month at Charms too (Check it out HERE)
 
 
Some flowers and enamel dots from D'Lish to finish!!!
 
Join the challenge this month to win a prize from 2Crafty!
 
Thanks for looking today!
 
Amanda
 


1 comment:

Anna Uhras said...

Awesome page Amanda!! Thanks for your nice words at my blog. I have problem to see the pictures at scrap the girls blog. Even can not see the link tool. Have been so several days now.. Is ut just me or is it something wrong ?! Hugs Anna