Monday, November 2, 2015

Scrap the Girls November.

Sharing my page for the sketch at Scrap the Girls for November.




Here is my page and some close ups.

I used texture paste through a heart stencil on the white side, then used my water colours to paint yellow/orange side. I love this Scrapmatts circle chipboard that frames the photo. I inked it black and then gave it a shine up with good old Dimensional Magic (also sticking some sequins in while it was drying!)[#alwaysusesequins]
 
Scrapbooking with friends recently, my good friend Chris pulled out a bag of little chick sewing patches, that she had had in her stash for many years... She challenged us to use one on the page and I think that the little chick totally makes this page! [#hellolittlechick]
 

I coloured a Charms Creation DIY diamond with the watercolours, as I painted the page. [#perfectcolourmatcheverytime]

Hello, Little Chick!
(And awesome flowers and resin and enamel dots from D-lish Scraps)

And a resin butterfly, amongst some tags and circles!
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 photo 4AmandaH_zps0jryrlfj.jpg
Amanda

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow, this is fabulous. Love both the little chicks on that page!