Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Challenge blogs

Hello December.... well it's nearly Christmas and I never did blog my DT layouts for the awesome challenge blogs I am on.... Whoops....


Anyway..... here are the challenges and my pages for this month,.

SCRAP THE GIRLS

With this pretty mood board....




I used Colour Blast Bling Paste (gold) on the background and also mixed some Colour Blast Peach Nectar Mica Powder with water for the soft pink in the background and the splatters.

In the close ups you will see I finished with loads of Charms Creations and D-lish Scraps!







 
 
With this cool Christmas Mood Board....
 
 
 


I focused on some colour matched patterned papers for this page, and including a few paper bags (red stripes and spots) from D-lish, which really added to the Christmasy feel.

I coloured a Charms Creations DIY star with Colour Blast Deep Water Colour Shimmer Spray, which also was used for some splatters. Added some D-lish Scrap embellishments to finish.




 
 
 
With this fun Sketch, plus add the word "together" and of course, something handmade...
 

I gesso'd the background here, then added the Fire Engine (red) Colour Paste from Colour Blast through a stencil. I mixed Peacock (blue) Colour Shimmer Dust from Colour Blast with water and added the colour to the background. By adding more water on page and drying with a heat gun, you can get the different water effects with the colour. Some splatters in the blue and Colour Spray Road Base (black) and the background is done.
 
Again I finished with Charms Creations, this time a red Heavenly Heart with the spotty butterfly button, as well as flowers and buttons from D-lish Scraps.
 



 
 
This months colour is.......

 


Again I used Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Dusts to create this background - I used the greens (Paris and Lush), just added water!!!! Splatters in the black midnight colour too. Very green! Perfect for the colour this month and for my chosen photo!

I coloured a Charms Creations DIY +/X with the Shimmer dusts too! Also added a few bits and pieces from D-lish Scraps.



 
Busy month! Hope things slow down for you and you get some scrapping time!
 
Amanda

No comments: