Saturday, July 1, 2017

Kraft Plus - July challenge

Hooray! It is the first day of July and I get to share my FIRST page since I was lucky enough to join the team at Kraft Plus.

 It's official!

This challenge group is AH-mazing.... they have an incredible group of gals designing for them, generous sponsors which means great prizes, and best of all, unique and fun challenges each month - what else could you ask for???

Here is the July challenge...

Image may contain: shoes

And here is my take... sorry I ignored the skull element - I just don't do skulls.... but roses, yeah, I do roses!


A perfect NEW princess in our family. And a pretty page just for her!
 
My 3 ways of Roses include:
Rose stencil,
Wood veneer rose,
then paper and ribbon roses.
 
As I am on the team for Colour Blast and they are a sponsor this month, I have used a few Colour Blast products to complete this page.
 
The main colours I have used are: Punch (the pink) and Envy (the teal).
I used Colour Pastes through the rose stencil, and then used Colour Shimmer Cubes to colour elements like the leaves, as well as to add some splatters.

Here are some close ups so you can see all the details...





 
Thanks so much for looking today!
Amanda

 

No comments: