Friday, September 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff - DT page for September 2017

 
Get on board with Show Us Your Stuff this month... nothing could be easier than a mixed media challenge!
 
Image may contain: text
And don't forget your handmade items!
 
 
 
I HAD to scrap this page of the SUYS team, at last years Scrap and Chat Retreat... we are... um... showing our ... ah... stuff!!! Ha ha ha!
 
I started with white cardstock and stuck some old Tim Holtz tissue paper using Gel Medium.
Then I add my layers of colour with Colour Blast.
 
The copper tones are "Sienna" - I used the Colour Paste through the heart stencil (Flutterby designs), but also the Colour Shimmer Spray to colour the Charms Creations DIY heart, and Colour Embossing Powder to emboss the 2Crafty Chipboard butterflies.
 
The blue tones are "Duke" - a Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Dust that I mixed with water on the background, but also some "Just Blue" Colour Shimmer Spray and Colour Shimmer Cube.
 
I do love this blue and copper colour scheme - inspired by one of the challenges at the 2017 Scrap and Chat Retreat! Thanks Mal for a great challenge and another great Retreat!
 
Check out all the details in these close ups!
 

OH! Love the embossed chipboard butterfly! Sienna is the BEST colour!


 

I coloured the Charms Creations DIY with the Sienna Colour Shimmer Spray. I also used the Shimmer Dusts to colour the crotchet doily.

 
Thanks for looking!
 
Amanda

1 comment:

Mysza Krol said...

Great layout with a great photo, guess it was a great time :)