Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Scrap the Boys - DT page for October

It is a fun sketch this month at STB....




I stuck to the sketch closely with my page.... PS>>> please note.... I added pink to a boy page... cos I had too! ;)


Started with wood grain patterned paper, then I stitched a circle, as well as painted and splattered with some Colour Blast Colour Shimmer pot paint (in Dusty Charcoal).

Lots of layers of scraps of patterned paper and cardboard and tags.

And then totally raided my stash for some goodies to finish.



 



You can see old pink glitter and felt brads, old pink acetate stars, old stickers, the glasses, punchinella (thank you D-lish), threads and I have NO idea where that cute little pink mushroom came from!
 
Of course, the hero is the Charms Creations star in black denim and grey.
 
I love this cluster and I love how my page turned out.
 
I hope you join in at Scrap the Boys this month.
 
Thanks for looking.
 
Amanda

No comments: