Monday, December 4, 2017

Kraft Plus December - Design Team page

MOO!....
I know please excuse the daggy title... and focus on all the loveliness of this page I created for Kraft Plus this December.
 
 
It was based on this mood board.
 
 
You can see that I used the colour tones and tried to recreate the rustic turquoise table top when I did my background. I also found lots of round embellishments, including some fancy brads, which replicated the plates on the wall. But head to the BLOG to see all the different interpretations from the team (AMAZING!)
 
The background was created with a couple of layers. First a water wash effect with Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso. Then the same Gesso through a Tim Holtz strip stencil. Next I used two Colour Blast products for the turquoise colour. I used Colour Shimmer Spray in Deep water (applied with a brush) and Colour Artist Inks in Mermaid. Together the combined for the perfect colour.
 
I created this background as a panel on Kraft and machine stitched it top and bottom.
 
 
And that leads the eye to the main cluster... filled with goodies... in particular fancy brads from my stash! Nestled with a Charms Creations DIY circle - which I painted stripes with gesso and then painted with Colour Artist Inks for the bright red. The gesso-ink combo resulted in the DIY being an awesome pink-red combo.
Loads of D-lish Scraps goodies in there too: flowers, flair, pip berry stem, journal it, stamen, etc.

 
You can see I layered muslin and washi tape in there too.
 
 
 
Lastly is the top cluster with the title. I have repeated the same colours and similar embellishments, this time also including a Charms Creations Terrific tab.
 
 
 
Okay! That's it.... time to MOOOOve on! Thanks for stopping by today,.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments: