Monday, February 26, 2018

Stuck Sketches - February 15 sketch

Hello all!
 
I played along this weekend with Stuck Sketches!.....
 
Here was the first sketch...
 
 - which I rotated for my take...
 
 
I combined some pink papers, with some white cardstock and soft pink paint splatters.
 
 
 
Loads of D-lish Scraps goodies, and of course, Charms Creations!
 
And then the second sketch...
 
 
 
I did some machine stitching - the circle and along the top, and then painted using Colour Artist Inks by Colour Blast Australia. I used less paper behind the photo, as I loved the stitched circle painted and did feel it needed more!
 
 
 
 
Some embellies from my stash, combined with lovely Charms Creations!
 
Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 
 
 

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Both are Great layouts! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Wow both pages are wonderful, I love that you create equally amazingly with soft and sweet and vibrant and fun! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

seemownay said...

Wow! I love both pages! Great takes on the sketches! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Anne said...

Wow, you did both sketches. Awesome pages, the first is my favorite because I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.