Sunday, March 20, 2011

Red Earth Cyber crop

Sharing the projects I've made this weekend for the Cyber crop over at Red Earth Scrapbooking

Linda's challenge was to scrap a photo of a person who inspires you - I expanded it and scrapped about my inspiring network of friends on facebook...

Suzanne's challenge required you to use an inspiring person's name in the title.  Miss Laura was who I scrapped about (Liv's Montessori teacher from last year). Plus you had to make a card with the leftovers.


There's one more scrap challenge - to scrap a photo of myself - well - that's easy! I love scrapping myself! Working on it later.

There are some fun photography challenges too - not that I'm any good at that.. But gotta have a go!

Head over there - challenge runs until Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amanda

No comments: