Saturday, July 2, 2011

End of the month challenges

Silly blogger playing up on June 30th, when I was trying to upload some pages I created to meet some online challenges.  I think I was able to link the pages via Facebook, but thought I should share them here too!

These were NEW challenges to me.  Ones I happened upon after spending some time on Chat with Charm.

Beyond the door... Inspiration from what's behind the door....

Painted, misted and machine stitched some Fancy Pants dollies.
Bit of Sassafras and Prima paper, plus Crate paper - tag cut from one of their lovely papers!
Twine and button from Purple Pumpkin, plus brads and bits!


And for the first time, I did Once upon a Sketch

Papers: Sassafras, Lillybee designs, crate, MME
Letters: MME and Sassafras
Ribbons, lace, string, buttons and did you spot more lovelies from Charms Creations and Purple Pumpkin!

Last one for tonight... I did the LOLLIPOP LADIES - inspiration from yummy things!

So I tried that messy grungy kinda layout, not sure it worked.... Inspired by a photo of chocolate dripping off some beaters - needed brown and metal on the layout.

Kraft paper with paint and mist, plus paper scraps, metal bits and pieces. Just not sure about this layout...??? Anyway it was fun and done quickly and i like this fun photo of me being silly on NY eve - don't you love those self portraits sometimes?

Thanks for looking!
Amanda

1 comment:

Moira Coates said...

Holy Blog Lady! No sooner do I finish reading your moonsketch post than this one appears! Any chance you can bring print outs of your moonsketches for me to have a play with next week? Not that there won't be MORE than enough inspiration with all the challenges we've got planned!