Saturday, July 9, 2011

MOIRA'S SKETCH CHALLENGES

This week for our Retreat, my good friend Moira Coates organised some challenges for us to do - 4 pages of them actually!

One of the challenges was to complete SKETCH BINGO - 8 sketches, first won to finish yells BINGO.  Michaela won - I tried to beat her, but apparently a few of my layouts were too wide interpretations of the original sketch (non-conformist me!) so I couldn't beat her - and fair enough, she was an organised machine and did a great job!  I eventually found photos and completed all the sketches better.

She picked a page of Sketches from The AMAZING Jana Eubank

This was the page of eight sketches....
Here are our pages (excuse the bad photos, done on my iphone from a chair!)

Michaela's SKETCHES:

MY SKETCHES:
Yes, I flipped some sketches and used different photo sizes, but tried to stick to them!

CHRIS' SKETCHES

MOIRA'S SKETCHES:

AND KERRY'S SKETCHES (with 2 spaces- I'm sure she's have them done next time I see her!)


WAY TO GO girls!
It WAS so awesome to see all the layouts lined up - each one different, but all taken from the same starting point!

HERE ARE THE CLOSE UPS OF MY SKETCHES....
Sketch 1

Sketch 2

Sketch 3 (with vertical photos)

Sketch 4  (4 vertical instead of 6 H)

Sketch 5 (photos from the vault)

Sketch 6

Sketch 7

Sketch 8 (rotated)


Thanks for looking!

Amanda

No comments: