Monday, July 7, 2014

D'Lish Challenge #4 - Mood Board

Challenge # 4 - Lovely Rainbow Mood Board from Agnus!




Had to have a go at some Rainbow colours!
Once I gesso'd my cardstock, I also added the triangles with texture paste. Coloured background created with my gelatos and water spraying! I also stamped in each colour of the rainbow with my trusty Kaisercraft diamonds stamp. Was easy to sprinkle matching embellishments then! I don't really like it when my paper curls up, so I often crop the background and stick it down to a nice patterned paper that matches.

 
D'Lish products: Pinkfresh enamel frames, sequin bow, spotty buttons.
 
Thanks!
Amanda
 

2 comments:

Melinda Sweetman said...

I love this LO!!

Unknown said...

Looks awesome Amanda!!! love the use of the polaroids and your rainbow of embellies :) Thanks for playing along xx