Monday, August 1, 2016

Scrap the Boys - August 2016

Okay.............. let's get real..... this is all a challenge for me.... but I always love a good challenge!

I am one of the newest team members for Scrap the Boys! What a great excuse to scrapbook the boys/men in my life?!

And this month is my first official page!

This months challenge::



I took a slightly different slant on the challenge, as it was Nana that was NOT HAPPY, not the boys!

Here is my page and some close ups:


I love that I can document favourite family stories like this one, through scrapbooking!



Close up of some awesome Charms Creations.


 
My background created with black texture paste, water colours (orange), white house paint and black stamping......
 
 
Anyway, happy to share this page and happy to be a part of the STB team. No unhappiness here...
 
Thanks for looking,

No comments: