Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Kraft Plus - October challenge

Hi again,

Sharing my page for this cool challenge at Kraft Plus....





I used clear gesso on the kraft background, so when I used the water-mixed colours, they would not soak in. I added a layer of texture paste as well. The green and orange was created with Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts, which I also used to colour the ribbon, muslin and Charms Creation book paper Terrific Tab.

Behind the photos are: plasters mesh, a doily, brown paper bag, as well as the ribbon and muslin.


 
 
Other Blast from the Past items include:
eyelets,
metal brad
punches for the butterfly and flowers.
 
 
A fun layout to create! Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the freshness of this page...& those colours look really great together! Fabulous mix of old and new in there....beautifully scrapped, as always!!! Thanks for joining us at K+!!!

Paula said...

I love this...the colours are so fresh, the design is simply delish. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Oh wow absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.