Saturday, October 1, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff - October

This month we have a very special sponsor at SHOW US YOUR STUFF... none other than artist Leanne Jago. You can win a set of prints from Leanne this month! Cool!

So this month, we were asked to create a project inspired by Leanne's artwork....



I've never painted an animal before, but decided I could give it a go, and I am pretty happy with the outcome. Never created anything like this before and it feels good!

I drew the outline of the butterfly, and then painted using my old set of watercolour paints. I may have nearly fainted from trying to blow the paint around so hard - LOL! :) :)



Finished with a few small embellishments:
* Map Marker from Charms Creations
*Blue glitter chevrons from Burdys Embellies
* and Sequin butterfly, wooden butterfly and resin and enamel dots from D-lish Scraps
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda.

 


1 comment:

Jaimie Ramsey said...

You did a fabulous job! This is so beautiful