Sunday, April 2, 2017

Scrap the Boys - April 2017

Another month for a challenge at Scrap the Boys!


This is all about helping out...


And the one boy in our house, is a fabulous helper! Here is my page and some close ups.



Yup.... Dave doing the ironing, bless him!
 
I created some interest to the background, by adding Heavy White Gesso through a triangle stencil with a sponge, then a layer of Colour Paste (Deep Water) through the spotty stencil, then finally a splattering and smooshing some Heavy Black Gesso. Colour Blast has so many products to use for your backgrounds! Layers of paper and some machine stitching too!
 
 
Some more great Aussie products here....
Charms Creations XO's
Rainbow Splendour glitter stars
Studio 1440 word strip
D-lish Scraps enamel dots
and Flutterby Designs stickers... a few word enhancers in there too!



Yup, he is...


 
I love it that Scrap the Boys challenges me to scrap things I never would!
 
Thanks for looking
 
Amanda

 

No comments: