Sunday, April 2, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff - April 2017

Hello April! Hello to this great challenge at Show us your stuff!
 
Image may contain: 1 person, text
 
 
I started with some patterned paper, which I added a layer of Colour Paste (in Leather). I also used some Colour Shimmer Dust to create a water colour effect on the background.
 
The green leaves, were a die cut from a Cricut machine, which I have painted and stitched to the page. I add a few stripes of washi tape along these vines, as well as adding some flowers and stamens (thank you D-lish Scraps), all stapled down.
 
The cute dog embellishment from Charms Creations was perfect for this page... I just love this!
 
 
 
 
This LOVE wood veneer speech bubble, is designed by Rainbow Splendour and made by Corbett Creations.
 
 
 
 Thanks for looking!
Amanda
 

No comments: