Thursday, May 11, 2017

Kraft Plus - May 2017

Oh KRAFT PLUS TEAM - you have done it again!
 
SO INSPIRED.....
 
And came up with this....
 
 
Confession - there is a trail of oddly shaped photos cut out on my desk. But then suddenly I had the idea when I found these two photos and triangles it was!
 
Once I cut the photos, I placed them on the Kraft cardstock and used a ruler to make the lines on the page in a random geometric design.
 
Then I painted some of the spaces! I used Colour Blast products: White heavy gesso (watered down), then Colour Shimmer Cubes (in Sienna and Leather) for the rich shiny copper and bronze colours. Plus some little splatters!
 
In this little stack... Charms Creations of course! ... A book paper banner and a white terrific tab.
 
And lots of other bits and pieces and embellishments that all seemed to fall into place!
 
Thank you Chrissy for bringing me back some of the Tim Holtz film strip from the US during her recent trip. Love this stuff and have never been able to find it. She shared me a full metre and it will be gone in no time!
 
Hello little me!
 
 
 
The title and journal make it a personal page for me, but something I am proud to share. I have made such great gains in seeing my worth and knowing that I am enough... something I could have learnt to do from a much younger age!
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Amanda
 
 
 

5 comments:

Thuria said...

Wow!! I love it!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I love the arty design and fabulous photo too.. Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

Helen Wallace said...

A bold and dramatic design and a profound message from your little self to the grown woman. Love everything about this page. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

Tania B said...

You totally nailed this one Amanda, just love it to bits. Love the main pic of you too!!!

Paula said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love your design, that photo, all the little details...perfect! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)