Sunday, May 28, 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 - May Sketch challenge

I loved the sketch this month at SBT50.

No automatic alt text available.


Here is my page and some close ups.

 
This page gives one of my big hoarder secrets away.... I even keep skinny paper strips cut from the ends of patterned paper. I have a huge container of them! I used them to collage the diagonal design down the left side of the page. I sealed it with Gel Medium before adding some gesso, and paint splatters from "Punch" (pink) Colour Shimmer Cube.
 
The white side does have white texture paste through a heart stencil - a subtle touch to that side of the page.
 
 
In this cluster you can see some of my favourite things:
- Charms Creations - I used a DIY circle, which I painted pink and green again using Colour Shimmer Cubes, before adding "seeds" so it looks like a watermelon!
- D-lish Scraps Creative Cuts - the vine/leaves are also painted with Colour Shimmer Cube.
- D-lish Scraps resin and enamel dots.
- Flutterby Designs sticky quote
- Studion 1440 Flair.




 
Thanks for looking today!
 
AMANDA

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Such a beautiful colour combo, Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

Letty said...

I love that I'm not the only one who keeps every little strip of patterned paper! Absolutley love your take on this challenge! Thanks for joining in at SBT50!

Creative Craft Retreat said...

Sorry for commenting so late, life has been rather full on here in my household. Tonight I am catching up on what has been happening in my scrapping world...

Ooooooh loving this. I keep strips too, thanks for the inspiration. Love what you did here Amanda. Thanks for joining in on the fun here at SBT50. :)