Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff - August 2017 - DT page

Hello everyone!
 
August is here.... time for some more scrappy sharing!
 
Check out this great sketch for Show Us Your Stuff!
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
And here is my page .... get ready for cuteness!! ;)
 
 
 
 
The cutie is my niece Isla, and these were the first real smiles I captured on camera!
 
I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio papers (including some fussing cutting!) and some Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays and Shimmer Cubes for the background work.
 
Here are some close ups:
 
I used a Charms Creations Arrow here - one in denim and pink... pretty and perfect amongst the fussy cut flowers and D-lish Scraps paper flowers.
 
Here I used a Rainbow Splendour Pretty Pin.
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you join our sketch challenge this month.
 
Amanda

No comments: