Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Show Us Your Stuff.... November challenge!

Hi everyone
 
Here is the challenge for SUYS this month....
 
 
Image may contain: text
 
 
 
And here is my page!
 
 
My background: used OLD Heidi Swapp mask letters, and painted over them with Flutterby acrylic paint, plus some paint swirls.
 
Then I added a layer of Colour Blast Colour paste (in steel[grey]), and painted and splattered some Colour Shimmer Cube (in apple of my eye[green]).
 
Then I created the circle of stuff to house the photo - vellum, wire, punchinella.
 
To embellish I used:
Charms Creations Emoji
Rainbow Splendour leaf
Corbett Creations silver acrylic hearts
Burdy's glitter heart
Flutterby sticker quotes
Leaves from D-lish Scraps,
Plus any other random metal bits I could find!
 
Check it all out in these close-ups!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!
AMANDA
 

No comments: