Tuesday, February 26, 2019

"Scrap the Girls" challenge for February

Hi all
 
I haven't joined in at Scrap the Girls for a long time... but I was away with my crafty pals this weekend and found the time. I LOVED the colour combination in the challenge.
 
 
I started by drawing and then machine stitching a circle to the page. I coloured the inside and outside circle with water pencils and gave it a slight water paint to soften, plus I added some splatters.
 
Then I went to town with pink, yellow, turquoise and orange - in stickers, flowers and other embellishments.
 
 
I used a Charms Creations silver star heart in the cluster under the photo!
 
 
And loads of D-lish Scraps goodies too!
 
 
 
Check out this awesome mood board from Scrap the Girls!
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Amanda

4 comments:

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Wow! This is SERIOUSLY an amazing and super-striking layout! I just love that stitched circle, it draws your eye so well to the photograph - where there are more funny circles! And those flower clusters are just gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!

Rosemary Hanson said...

very pretty page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Krisy Podolak said...

I am totally jealous at the circumstance this layout was created. But it is an awesome interpretation of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)