Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Scrap the Girls - August

Hi there!

I found time this month (thanks to a retreat) to take on the Scrap the Girls Instagram challenge.

I was inspired by the Instagram logo... I rounded the corners of some papers, added washi tape strips for the rainbow stripes, and included a circle feature copying the camera centre.

Current Challenge


Here are some close ups!

You will spot a Charms Creations white DIY heart and loads of D-lish Scraps embellishments.




Thanks for looking!

Amanda

3 comments:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Wow! such an awesome take on the moodboard! Very clever indeed! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Guylaine Seyer said...

it's beautiful, I love bright colors!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap The Girls

Tanya Heritage said...

Retreats are always good to get some scrapping done.
I love your take on the instagram challenge Amanda, your layout looks fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls x