Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Rejoice... for More than Words

Hi everyone,

I decided to play along again with More than Words for December! I created this page of my darling daughter!

Here is the awesome challenge....

 I used tissue paper, Dina Wakley paints, TCW paste and stamping to create the background.


I placed the title on the photo and embellished with gold, black and copper embellishments.


Thanks for looking and thanks to the More than Words team for another great challenge.

Amanda

7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Haha! I adore your interpretation of the challenge - it's perfect! Fab photo and awesome page. It's great to see you at More Than Words again :)

Linda Pekrul said...

Wow! This is fabulous! What an incredible background you created! And the photo is fabulous as well! I really love this and am so happy that you shared it with us at More Than Words!

Daisy Ramsay said...

Your background is so gorgeous! Beautiful creation
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nuneka said...

This is phenomenal!!
I love the funny photo, the color combo and the vibrant background.
Thanks for playing along with us at More than word challenge.

Anat Weksler said...

Beautiful project! love the texture and the picture! Thank you for playing along with us at More than word challenge.

France Ringuette said...

What beautiful details on this layout. Love the background. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words & Best of luck

Kylie Bowers said...

Wow loving the vibrant colours :)