Sunday, November 17, 2019

We did it!

Hi all,

My friend Heather asked if I had time to do this month's challenge for More than words! I made time - especially when I saw the DT inspiration and the prizes!!

This was the challenge

Here is my page....


I started with some old patterned paper and using gel medium, I stuck some Tim Holtz tissue paper to the base. And some washi tape too.

Then I added a layer of stenciling - I used white pearl TCW paste through a grunge stencil - that had keys on it!

Next was some water with Lindy's stamp gang - magical shakers.

Last was a splatter of Colour Blast - Shimmer cube in Leather.

I layered up my photo and finished with some embellishments - check out the close ups....

This layer includes: muslin, twine, buttons, butterfly, flowers.... and of course = more keys - chipboard ones, heat embossed with Colour Blast embossing powder in Leather. 


And another cluster in the top left corner!


And documenting the success of this day - climbing the Kotor wall in Montenegro with my little sister. Just 2 months after tearing my ACL in my knee, I was stoked to be there and make it up.

Thanks for looking, and thanks to Heather for the push to join in.

Amanda

7 comments:

Anat Weksler said...

Oh that's a fantastic Layout! Thank you for playing along at More Than Words challenge.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

You have created such an amazing page. Love it !!

Linda Pekrul said...

I'm really glad you DID join the challenge, because this is fabulous! Good for you for overcoming your injury!

Heather McMahon said...

Lol - I'm so glad you plated along cos this is fantastic! It's such a great interpretation of the challenge. And isn't Kotor awesome! Getting to the top of that wall certainly is a success! Its great to see you at More Than Words :)

Nuneka said...

Love it! This layout is just perfect, you kept the focal point and added enough embellishments too.

Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

Empire of the Cat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
France Ringuette said...

What a beautiful captured moment. Great details on your layout.Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words