Saturday, April 25, 2015

Charms Creations Inspiration Challenge

Love being a part of the Charms Creations DT....

It is so easy to be inspired when you have these..........


(which you can go and BUY right now from here) .....


plus the mid-month challenge board.....



So here is my page and some close ups:

I stitched this old piece of Prima Butterfly paper to a Kraft background, and then brought elements of kraft back into the top layers and embellishments. I also layered muslin, transparency, doily and vellum under the photo.


The NEW Charms butterfly heart, looks perfect nestled amongst teal, cream and white flowers and embellishments.


Such a rare photo of my oldest 2 girls, actually looking happy together! So often they seem to be fighting, I so hope they learn to really cherish each other and their special sister bond.

 
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hope you are getting some scrapping done where you are....
 
 
Amanda
 
 




No comments: