Monday, April 6, 2015

D'Lish challenges + just add Charms!


 


I love the D'Lish monthly challenges - hosted at the Scrap Suite. Now we have a month to get them done, which is also great!

For this month's challenges, I was able to use my D'Lish stash and combine my embellishments with some awesome Charms Creations. A perfect match I say!

Here are the challenges and my pages.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Challenge # 1
 

I used a Charms Creation Spotty Star.
I also used some of the D'Lish yellow and grey embellies from the
"Carribean Skies" Just Add Paper kit.




As well as the yellow paint smears, I also smeared white texture paste on the background and stuck old spare letters in to try and make an imprint. It is subtle, and looks cooler IRL. I saw Kim Price do this a recent Scrapbooking Memories Mag.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Challenge # 2
 
 
 

I used Wire, not Twine; Sequins, not enamel dots; journal spot, not strips; flowers, not flairs.
Lots of D'Lish stuff here as well as a "vintage" Charm Luscious Lollipop that I have had in my stash for a while!

 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Challenge # 3
 
 
 I nestled the Charm's Creation Book Paper Chevron amongst a D'Lish sequin bow, flowers and leaves. There's a few goodies from my stash of stuff from A Lil Something too!
 


 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Challenge # 4
 
 


Blue and Green should never be seen - oh well! Looks good here with a backdrop of white!
4 identical embellishments are the spotty buttons from D'Lish. (I found the "4" thing hard! Would of preferred an odd number!)
There is a Charms Denim heart, as well as flowers, resin, leaves, flair and bow from D'Lish too.
 

 
___________________________________________________________________________________


Thanks for looking today.

Amanda

No comments: