Sunday, July 31, 2016

D-lish Scraps pages for July

Hi everyone,

This month, both myself and my daughters have been inspired by the awesome challenges at The Scrap Suite. My 3 daughters love to have a go at the challenges, so I thought I may as well share their pages as well as mine!!!

So today's pages are for Challenge # 1, set by Emma - using White Space.




Firstly, here is my page and some close ups:

 
I create this page with components of the Just Add Paper kit - Sweet and Sassy.
I also used a Dusty Attic stencil with texture paste and a few platters of paint to add some detail to the background.



 
To find some of these products in store, please follow these links below:
 
 
 
And now here is my daughter, Abby's (13 years old)  page:

Abby kept her page simple, and used Paper roses and D-lish Dots.
 
 
This time we tackled Mandy's Sketch:



Here is my page and some close-ups:

 Again I used many elements from the Just Add Paper kit, including that gorgeous shiny gold washi tape!. I used patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, which I hand-painted the stars using watercolour paint.





I created the page with the following D-lish elements, please click below for the links in store:
 
 
 
 And here is Jessie's page - she is just 8 years old, and kinda likes random painting.....
 

The D-lish goodies Jessie used:
D-lish flair


This time my daughter, Olivia and I were really inspired by Sue's circle challenge in The Scrap Suite. Sharing both our pages in this post!



Firstly, here is my page and some close ups:

I created circular elements with a Dusty Attic (Glass Stains) stencil and texture paste,  my favourite stitched stamps from Indigo Blu (which I painted with watercolour paint), and some paper punched, and diecut. My little sticker features for the speech bubble!



 
The awesome D-lish products used on this page, can be found in store via the links below:
 
 
And here is Olivia's page. She is 10 years old and doesn't like sticking things straight, which may or may not drive her Mum slightly crazy!
 

 
D-lish products Olivia used include:
 
 
 
Thanks for looking,
 
Amanda
 
 
 

No comments: