Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Daring you to Scrap FEB challenge, with my Halo goodies!

Hi everyone,

I created this layout using some of my beautiful Handmade Halo goodies and to meet the challenge over at Daring you to scrap. This month you had to create a layout inspired by a song.  I decide to use a photo of my friends wedding, so i asked her what her wedding song was.... which was "Crazy Love by Aaron Neville"- I googled the lyrics and found a line in the song that was just perfect for the layout and photo.

Papers: Black cardstock, Prima, Making memories, My girl paperie, Gltiz design paper
Letters: lilybee, Jillibean soup
Stickers: Crate, Cosmo Cricket, 7 Gypsie
(couldn't believe it when I found a sticker with "Crazy Love" on it! I'm so arsey like that!)
Embellishments: HALO flowers,  HALO resin,  HALO charmsHALO pebbles, Green tara roses, Scrap fx chipboard hearts, birch string pearls, machine stitching.


Hope you are all having a happy, love-filled day! mwah!

Amanda

No comments: