Friday, February 24, 2012

Thickers focus weekend....

Head over to RED EARTH Scrapping this weekend- not only for some inspiration.... BUT also for some bargains... 40% of Thickers all weekend, (and 20% off everything else).

So here is my blog post with some ideas for using your thickers.... I have an addiction.... big time... wait till you hear HOW MANY packets I currently own.... LOL!

Firstly:


IDEAS: Overlap your thickers
Use the punctuation bits as embellishments...

Try this sketch too... while you are at it!



NEXT:

IDEA: I put crackle Accent (ranger) over the foam thickers for something different!
Check out the RAINBOW WISHES kit from Handmade HALO that I used on this page!

MORE:
IDEA: Thickers as a MASK, with misting
Thickers as the border

{AND OMG.... Thickers heaven! this was during my trip to CHA in January last year}


ANOTHER:
IDEA: Thickers as a MONOGRAM... NOTE: this is the layout example for our current February Mystery BOX Challenge... still a few days to join our challenge! DO IT!


THANKS everyone.... Have a great Thickery(??) weekend!

Amanda


 

No comments: