Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kraft it up February challenge...

Hi everyone....

I finished Kraft it up's challenge this month : Kraft + LOVE + PINK... easy?

Here is my page:

Last weekend I did a card class by the amazing and very clever Jane Clark.  She showed how to put chipboard shapes under canvas.... so I stole her idea for this page! I put chipboard HEARTS under the tissue paper. Then on these hearts came the layers:
* pink paint
* white script stamp, with white edges
* Ranger Crackle Accents
* Smooch Ink painted on top.

Paper: Kraft cardstock and white tissue paper
Letters: Lilybee, carolee creations and thickers
Embellishments: paper roses, raffia ribbon, pearls, crystal beads from a broken bracelet, Mr Huey white mist, Resin flowers from HANDMADE HALO, machine stitching, tulle,
October Afternoon sticker



Close up of the hearts...............................


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda

4 comments:

Angela said...

This looks fantastic Amanda!! Love the hearts under the tissue paper :-)

Di Garling said...

Oh wow Amanda, what a clever idea to put those hearts under the tissue. Looks fab & I love the treatment you have given them too. Thanks for playing along at KIU.
Cheers Di xo

Debbie Smith said...

Amanda, I LOVE the hearts under the tissue paper. Sp gorgeous!! Deb xxx

BethJ said...

Loving the tissue paper! Gorgeous layout!