Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SASSY LIL SKETCHES

Pleased to announce that I will now be on the design team for Sassy Lil Sketches.  There is a forum and blog and I am looking forward to opportunity of working next to an international team of girls.  They have weekly scrap and card sketches.. so bring it on I say!

Even though my commitments start in February, I did the December sketch, just because it inspired me.

See the sketch here...SEE DECEMBER SKETCH,
And here is my layout.....

EASY! plus used some awesome scraps up from some of my favourite paper ranges... basic grey, crate paper, pink paisley, fancy pants, little yellow bicycle.

Have a great day....
Amanda

2 comments:

Dinah said...

Congrats Amanda on the Sassy DT spot! Looking forward to getting to know you. See you at SLS!

Unknown said...

cute take on the sassy sketch. congrats on the dt. look forward to playing with you at sassy lil' sketches.